When we discuss the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade we have to first understand that African people are the Indigenous people of North, Central & South America & have been in the U.S. at least 51,700 years. We can’t start studying our history in SLAVERY.
Topics Covered Will Include:
– The connection between The 4 Voyages of Christopher Columbus and Slavery.
– The Impact the Moors had on Europe that saved them from ignorance and disease.
– The economic impact that Slavery had on Europe & the U.S. and more.
– How European White Supremacy is like the “Wizard Of Oz”
– The Intellectual Capital that was taken out of African during the Slave Trade
– Some of the Skills, Trades and Crafts that African people had in The U.S. up until 1865 that built this Country.
– The Origins of Racism and much more.