Why do the Media talk about “Black-on-Black” violence But Not “White-on-White” violence?
(from United States Department of Justice)
1. “White”-on-“white” crime worse than “black”-on-“black” crime
- 84 percent of ethnic West Asians (“whites”) people killed every year are killed by other “whites”.
- In 2011, there were more cases of “whites” killing “whites” than there were of ethnic Africans (“blacks”) killing “blacks”.
- Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by ethnic West Asian people, with a majority of the homicide victims being “white” as well.
2. “Whites” are BY FAR the most violent Americans
West Asians are also more likely to kill:
- the elderly,
- family members,
- their significant others, and
- even themselves!
3. West Asians are most criminal demographic
In 2013, West Asian (“White”) Americans led all other groups in
- aggravated assault,
- weapons-carrying, and
When it comes to sexual assault, West Asian (“white”) Americans take the forcible rape cake.
West Asian (“white”) Americans commit more
- sex-related crimes,
- gang related crimes, and
- are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
- In America, “whites” commit the majority of crimes, and
- They are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes.
So why do the Media talk about “Black-on-Black” violence But Not “White-on-White” violence?
- Because they don’t want you to know that the most dangerous person in the world is a “white” man in a suit.
- Because of the fear of revenge, vengeance and justice.
- Because of white guilt. The crimes ofgenocide- past and present- are so great, that some “whites” deal with it by developing:
- a savior complex– the belief that all they do is good- or
- a persecution complex– the irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that what they’ve done to others is actually happening to them.
- Because “the most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.” (Steven Biko)
- Because of the “Hide in Broad Daylight” Strategy: you can’t win a war when you don’t even know there is one, or who your enemy is:
Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow attributed to race, with little exception. Gang-bangers from South Chicago have somehow become a symbol that Black men are to be feared, but there is not the same characterization of fear that one could attach to the brutal murders committed by Neo-Nazi skinheads.
- “White” = ethnic West Asian (“European”); West Asian American
The ‘animal’ form and behavior which man adopts for the external vehicle of his consciousness does not make man an animal, any more than the hirsute coverings of the animal render it part of the plant kingdom. (177)
Creationism vs. Darwinism: The False Dichotomy
The way in which these esoteric allegories and metaphors have been simplistically travestied by ignorant medieval theologians and then allowed to maintain their existence by modern ‘creationists’ causes nothing but confusion. The fact that these distortions are currently regarded as the only alternative to Darwinism and its theory of evolution by chaotic natural selection, shows just how far modern understand both of Nature’s workings and of ancient philosophical teaching technique has gone astray.
Creation as understood by the Ancients
We start with a set of clearly stated assumptions –
- There are planes or states of being and consciousness other than those of which we humans are generally aware.
- A state of being and a state of consciousness are not the same.
For example, we and the animals and plants and minerals all exist within the same objective, terrestrial state of being; but humans both experience and rationalize higher states of consciousness which the other kingdoms cannot access.
- Whilst a state of consciousness may require some form of bodily organism in order to perceive and experience it, that bodily form and its faculties must be appropriate to the associated state(s) of being within which the consciousness itself exists. (169)
Why there’s no missing link
The ancient tradition had it that there was an absolute break between the soul nature of each kingdom in Nature – hence there could never be any such thing as the objective ‘missing evolutionary link’ which Darwinian evolutionists hope to find.
Thus, the ‘animal’ form and behavior which man adopts for the external vehicle of his consciousness does not make man an animal, any more than the hirsute coverings of the animal render it part of the plant kingdom. (177)
The Reality of Enlightenment
Understandably, just as our considerably expanded consciousness gives us access to perspectives of possibility of which the Animal kingdom does not even begin to be aware, so the spiritual Adept – having made an equivalent onward transition – is said to have access to a range of faculty and inclusively wider perception of which we can only be aware in theory, or by virtue of descriptions passed down. However, something of it has been perceived by humans in fragmentary moments of deep mystic introspection. (174)
It is commonly imagined by the majority of people that just because a being is far more evolved spiritually, its nature must be all sweetness and light and thus a permanent joy to be in contact with all the time. However, there is no rational justification for this entirely simplistic viewpoint. The psychic power and influence in any ordinary person’s aura becomes supercharged through either intensity of subjective focus of simple enthusiasm. It is due to this that the infectiously magnetic nature of open enthusiasm or of flaming oratory is capable of developing in others a sense of group purpose and involvement – and this for either good or evil. Charisma is a very double-edged faculty.
But just imagine to what degree a really advanced being’s presence would be expected to produce automatic side-effects in a less powerful aura. It would be equivalent to that of a small-scale generator put right in the immediate vicinity of a powerful electro-megnetic force field’, in other words, complete disorientation and ‘electrical overload’. Thus, one of the major effects of spiritual development involves an inevitably commensurate increase in psycho-spiritual power which needs to be approached (or used) very carefully. (172)
If God is Real, Why Won’t He Show Himself?
Practical common sense should in any case tell us that the power of such a divinity making even a fraction of its presence felt within an unprepared individual nature would result in no less than immediate disintegration of all that person’ faculties of sensory perception – if nothing else. As Euripides is reputed to have said, ‘Those whom the gods wish to destroy [for their arrogance], they make mad’ Even in the potential case of the gods appearing in the vicinity of ordinary mortals for any length of time for supposedly beneficial reasons, we would anticipate psychologically disruptive side effects.