Why do the Media talk about “Black-on-Black” violence But Not “White-on-White” violence?
(from United States Department of Justice)
1. “White”-on-“white” crime worse than “black”-on-“black” crime
- 84 percent of ethnic West Asians (“whites”) people killed every year are killed by other “whites”.
- In 2011, there were more cases of “whites” killing “whites” than there were of ethnic Africans (“blacks”) killing “blacks”.
- Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by ethnic West Asian people, with a majority of the homicide victims being “white” as well.
2. “Whites” are BY FAR the most violent Americans
West Asians are also more likely to kill:
- the elderly,
- family members,
- their significant others, and
- even themselves!
3. West Asians are most criminal demographic
In 2013, West Asian (“White”) Americans led all other groups in
- aggravated assault,
- weapons-carrying, and
When it comes to sexual assault, West Asian (“white”) Americans take the forcible rape cake.
West Asian (“white”) Americans commit more
- sex-related crimes,
- gang related crimes, and
- are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
- In America, “whites” commit the majority of crimes, and
- They are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes.
So why do the Media talk about “Black-on-Black” violence But Not “White-on-White” violence?
- Because they don’t want you to know that the most dangerous person in the world is a “white” man in a suit.
- Because of the fear of revenge, vengeance and justice.
- Because of white guilt. The crimes ofgenocide- past andpresent- are so great, that some “whites” deal with it by developing:
- a savior complex– the belief that all they do is good- or
- a persecution complex– the irrational and obsessive feeling or fear that what they’ve done to others is actually happening to them.
- Because “the most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.” (Steven Biko)
- Because of the “Hide in Broad Daylight” Strategy: you can’t win a war when you don’t even know there is one, or who your enemy is:
Crimes committed by whites often are explained in the media as deviations of the individual — “He was such a quiet man; the community is shocked” — but have nothing to do with race. But crimes committed by Blacks or Latinos are somehow attributed to race, with little exception. Gang-bangers from South Chicago have somehow become a symbol that Black men are to be feared, but there is not the same characterization of fear that one could attach to the brutal murders committed by Neo-Nazi skinheads.
- Because West Asians don’t want to look at:
- who they are- aposematic humans– or
- “White” = ethnic West Asian (“European”); West Asian American