Today marks my 37th trip around the sun. (My 38th lunar birthday was about 6 weeks ago.) Here are some thoughts about the significance of traveling around the sun, and away from it…
if i bring a chessmaster up here and i ask him, “what are the principles by which i can become a master of this game of chess?” he’ll say these four things:
- he’ll say that “you need a sense of patience.” alright? if you don’t have patience, don’t even try to begin the game- to learn.
- he’ll say, “you need a sense of timing. if you don’t have a sense of timing, don’t open the book.”
- you have to have knowledge of your opponent. alright?
- and then the fourth one they’ll tell you is that you have to be willing to make any and all sacrifices.
now, ladies and gentlemen, why are the dark side winning the game?
- it’s ‘cause they got infinite they’ve been workin’ on one thing for 50,000 years. i call that patience.
- they got a brilliant sense of timing, ‘cause they know all about astrology and the divination that we’ve forgotten, that our agricultural ancestors all knew about. “well, we’re with the julian calendar and we’re not interested in any of that stuff anymore.” we’re slaves of the watch, but we don’t know about the higher timing, to rule our own lives by.
- they have amazing knowledge of you. right? they have intense knowledge of us, their enemies.
- and the fourth one is the clincher, isn’t it? ‘cause they’re willing to make any and all sacrifices when and wherever they need to do it.
(from “Esoteric Agenda”)